Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ways to Say I Love You

Those three little words, "I Love You", hold a lot of meaning. There's more than one way to say it. Take these ways, for example:

* I adore you.
* I'm a better person because of you.
* I'm lost without you.
* The thought of you brings a smile to my face.
* Together, forever.
* We were meant to be together.
* You are my everything.
* You are my heart's desire.
* You are my life.
* You are my one and only.
* You are my one true love.
* You are the reason I'm alive.
* You had me from hello.
* You hold the key to my heart.
* You make my heart skip a beat.
* You make my world a better place.
* You mean the world to me.
* You stole my heart.
* You're a dream come true.
* You're a gem.
* You're all I want.
* You're one in a million.
* You're priceless.
* You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
* You're the diamond in the rough.
* You're the one for me.
* You're the one I've always wished for.

Tell Her You Love Her Then Show Her

Using signature carbon, DNA2Diamonds turns hair into diamonds to create unique engagement rings, wedding or anniversary diamonds and precious keepsake diamonds. A certified, one-of-a-kind DNA2Diamond contains the essence of those you love as well as your most precious memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment