Imagine a genuine diamond that is created in a laboratory from a personal source of carbon (hair or ashes) taken from people or pets. The "wow" factor that comes with a DNA2Diamond is incredible, but the emotions that are encapsulated within each diamond are what create the priceless value to each customer.
Here are a few ways that our customers create their diamond.
Celebration (Celebration Diamonds)
Celebration diamonds are given throughout life’s journey for special occasions and events such as an engagement, wedding, anniversary, birth of a child, birthdays, graduation, and more.
- Engagement /Anniversary ~ His & Her hair combined to create one diamond.
- First Child/Grandchild ~ Combine family hair to create little girl's first diamond earrings.
- Family ~ carbon from five generations used to create a diamond to be passed down to future generations. This story was on a show on Investigation Discovery. You could create a DNA2Diamond with as many generations as you would like and it would turn into one of the most memorable keepsake items to be passed down for generations!
Memories (Memory Diamonds or otherwise known as Memorial Diamonds)
When a beloved person or pet passes, the sorrow is overwhelming. As surviving loved ones embark upon life’s journey toward peace and acceptance, they search for the most special way to remember those left behind.
- Many people have used hair and/or ashes from a departed loved one, holding memories in a personal keepsake that last forever.
Pet owners are having a DNA2Diamond created with a source of pure carbon taken from their pets' hair / fur or ashes. This one-of-a-kind diamond encapsulates a forever bond with their loyal friend. We also are noticing more pet owners honoring their living pets as well.
- Champion dog and horse show winners create a diamond to honor their special pet.
- Man's Best Friend passes and ashes are used to create a diamond in that keeps them close forever.
Created from a source of personal carbon, taken from a lock of hair of people and pets, a DNA2Diamond is filled with what matters most: your precious memories.
Instead of commemorating these special events with pictures, plaques or trophies, a one-of-a-kind celebration diamond is the most personal way of remembering, as it actually contains the essence of life! You can create a beautiful diamond anniversary ring, diamond earrings for a newborn, a dazzling diamond pendant for graduation, diamond cuff links for his promotion, and much more.
Video: DNA2Diamond Creation Process