Friday, August 13, 2010

DNA2Diamonds Created Diamonds

DNA2Diamonds creates lab diamonds. While these lab diamonds are identical to earth mined diamonds; same timeless beauty, fire, brilliance, unique colors, hardness and quality; purchasing a created diamond can be easy on the wallet and the environment.

In addition to the benefits of price and environmental concerns, a DNA2Diamond created diamond includes one more significant benefit. Each DNA2Diamond is fashioned from the unique signature of loved ones or pets. By taking a lock of hair or small amount of cremated ashes, DNA2Diamonds will create a fancy colored diamond in your choice of color, size and cut in 70 days or less.

Who Purchases Created Diamonds from DNA2Diamonds?
If you're looking for a unique, personal and affordable eco-friendly diamond, a DNA2Diamond is right for you. DNA2Diamonds customers have created diamonds for many occasions and reasons.


Here are some of the reasons DNA2Diamonds are so popular:
Memorial Diamonds: "My daughter passed away unexpectedly. She was a magically bright, shiny, beautifully singular creation. Just like her diamond."
Unique Anniversary Ring: "I want the most unique anniversary ring for my wife. The red diamond caught her eye so we're combining locks of our hair to have it created."
Cremation Jewelry: "My dog died, he was truly my best friend. I want to keep him with me forever as a diamond pendant on a chain."

Commemorative Diamonds: "Our baby was just born. My husband and I are combining locks of our hair along with a lock from her first haircut. We hope to give it to her one day when she graduates college or gets married."

Cremation Diamonds: "I want a DNA2Diamond created as a memorial diamond from my parents ashes. I miss them so much."

Blue Diamond Engagement Ring: "My fiancé and I just got engaged and are combining locks of our hair to make my ring! I'm super excited!!"


Many Reasons, Many Memories
Love creates permanent marks deep in your heart. With a DNA2Diamond, you can hold on to your memories and capture their essence in the most personal way possible. Your DNA2Diamond lab diamond will be a certified, custom created diamond to celebrate life, embrace love and be cherished for generations to come.

DNA2Diamonds are more beautiful, more meaningful, more precious than any other jewel and are as individually unique as the lives they mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment